- Information We Collect
- Rights of California Residents
(a) Right to Know: California residents have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
(b) Right to Delete: California residents have the right to request the deletion of their personal information collected or maintained by us.
(c) Right to Opt-Out: California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. We do not sell personal information, as defined by the CCPA.
(d) Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against California residents for exercising their rights under the CCPA, including by denying services, charging different prices, or providing a different level or quality of services.
- Exercising Your Rights
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Identifiers (such as name, email address, and phone number)
- Commercial information (such as records of services purchased)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history)
- Geolocation data (such as general location based on IP address)
- Professional or employment-related information (if voluntarily provided)
- Inferences drawn from the above information to create a profile reflecting preferences and characteristics
- Categories of Personal Information Sold
We do not sell personal information, as defined by the CCPA.
- Authorized Agent
California residents may designate an authorized agent to exercise their rights under the CCPA on their behalf. To designate an authorized agent, you must provide a valid power of attorney or written permission to the authorized agent. We may require the authorized agent to verify their identity and may request additional information to confirm your authorization.
- Contact Us